Highly Likely: A Pictorial Essay

The 10-Freeway was jammed. So I took Jefferson as an alternate. Passed by Highly Likely. My stomach was grumbling - let’s stop in for breakfast!

Lots of Birds parked out front. Inside, a bright airy space welcomed me, much like Destroyer, but ever so slightly more homey.

Hibiscus-Lemongrass Iced Tea… With biodegradable cardboard straw.

Highly Burrito, with heirloom beans, habanero roasted cherry tomatoes, cheddar cheese sauce, avocado, escabeche pickles (and add-ons of egg and Niman ranch bacon)… Quite the tasty haute brekkie burrito! I just wished they’d slice the bacon thinner, so there’s more ‘bacon shatter’ as one bites into the burrito.

This toilet belongs at MOCA. The light, the lines… My word.

RECOMMENDED.

Highly Likely
4310 W. Jefferson Bl.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
itshighlylikely.com

3 Likes

That toilet looks like it is being blessed from heaven.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: As soon as you finish your bunks, I want you two turds to clean the head.

Joker and Cowboy: [in unison] Sir, aye-aye, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump!

Joker and Cowboy: [in unison] Sir, yes, sir!

2 Likes

Holy shit, you’re right.

2 Likes

I passed by the other day and thought it was a dispensary.

4 Likes

hysterical

I’ve never seen reviews with toilets before.

We’ve been in Seattle for a couple of weeks and drive past a ‘store’ with “GRASS” on the side. First I thought it was a garden shop.

2 Likes

I see what you did there.

4 Likes

I had the burger here the other day and it was delish. I want to go back and try the burrito. I had never seen it before. A friend wanted to meet there for lunch.