How often do you clean your Fridge?

It’s clean but every now and then I find things that have been in there for years…
:mask:

With three kids and tons of leftovers cycling through, we clean our three fridges at least twice a month.

1 Like

I don’t need to clean it 'cause I know what’s in there. I hate wasting food, so I’m very attentive to what I need to use before it goes bad.

1 Like

Okay… this is going to sound (read) very bourgeois. I just had my housekeeper do mine.

:mask:… LOL… Good one. I have been waiting for an occasion to use that symbol. Perfect.

1 Like

Solid. .

Clean it, as in scrub and sponge it? What @TheCookie says.

But as far as what’s in the fridge, I toss stuff and rearrange daily. Sometimes every time I open it, if it’s too full. I like it very organized. Labels face OUT, please. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

‘Labels face OUT, please’. . .I do this as well and my beloved SIL Psychologist told me that I am OCD…

My ass I said. .she went into my well stocked pantry and all the labels were ‘face out’ and she said ‘See, you are OCD’ and I said ‘No, I want to see what I have without having to turn the damn thing around’…

I was with her at a wedding last year at Sea Island Resort and the first thing out of her mouth was ‘You still facing those labels out in your fridge and pantry?’. . .we have such a great relationship, so I called her a ‘Skank’ and we laughed our asses off and got a drink at the bar and she started to analyze me with her Freudian Jungian analysis…
She realized most people do this but she loves to bust my :egg: and I’m a chick!
:tongue:

1 Like

You two are making me feel really inadequate.

1 Like