Howlin' Ray's

Did anybody go to Howlin Rays today for the dipped chicken?

6 Likes

in line at 10am front of the line at 1pm basically

How was the chicken?
I have only been to Howlin Rays twice. The lines are just too much for me and I keep getting shut out of the $50 skip the line pre-paid cards.

I have been before, It is very good. It’s kind of like disneyland lol the weight is part of the experience. Brocks dipped chicken tasted vinegar based with a touch of sweetness and under a HR med heat. It was really well balanced and very good flavor.

I wouldn’t go often but it is worth going. the people in line are fun and chatty. Now Serving just happened to be open so I lucked out -love that place as well

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Now Serving

The vault is now open:

3 Likes

The vault is now CLOSED. :sob::scream:

Shockingly and very strangely Woodshop, probably 1st or 2nd best craft beer gathering has chosen this place to provide food? Complete palate blasting while sampling some of the best beer in the world? Making no sense.

2 Likes

Yeah. I like beer with spicy food, but not when I’m trying to get the full range of flavor from the beer.
That said, country spice level would make a great pairing.

2 Likes

1 Like

I am game to VenMo or CashApp anyone who can pick me up an extra Fast Pass. My luck at making the purchase myself has been more than poor.

1 Like

Vault open. Just snagged two

1 Like

Gave it some peach schnapps and the vault opened right up.

3 Likes

Got one!

3 Likes

I just got another one. It’s yours if you like.

1 Like

3ckq1q

2 Likes

Got 2…guess i’m finally going :slight_smile:

Someone hook me up with the perfect $50 order!

1 Like

Got one. Kept refreshing the site and it disappeared with the sold out, knew it was coming soon. just snagged one since I still have another one already.

1 Like

Okay, but first a question? Are you a spice lover?