It’s Time For OUR List: Introducing The FTC47, LA/OC Edition

Hmm I thought it was Alabama football…

4 Likes

Don’t forget sake :laughing::wink:

4 Likes

I NEVER would’ve discovered the joys of :sake: without FTC!

4 Likes

I NEVER would’ve discovered that there was an emoji for sake without FTC!

7 Likes

Or enjoying :sake: with :wine_glass: glass :smirk_cat::laughing:

2 Likes

I forgot to single out Monsieur Marcel Gourmet in the Farmers Market. I’m past the deadline but don’t think it matters as it wouldn’t have made the 47 anyway (I’m the only one listing them). But they helped make New Years, Valentine’s, our Anniversary & My Birthday very special & very kush this year. Happy Holiday!

5 Likes

And The FTC47 (2019 Edition) is released - Thanks to all who participated!

6 Likes

Did you make it to Epicurus? Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Hi @ebethsdad!

Foiled again! Traffic! I checked the GPS and there must’ve been an accident or something. It was clocking the drive at almost an hour. We decided to wait until after the holidays and instead did the 10 minute drive to Monsieur Marcel, again. I’ll post it soon.

Happy Holidays!

A few privileged people got to experience this, the cat is out of the bag. @chrishei told me this was coming soon

6 Likes

Shunji wanted in on that $250 per action. :wink: Can’t wait for @J_L’s report. But who is this mysterious @chrishei that everyone his hanging around with? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

he used to be on Chowhound before the exodus to FTC. he will contribute and read FTC once in a while but he doesn’t post as much due to him being a hotshot in the corporate world. (jk)

6 Likes

Ahhh… I see. Intriguing. Thanks!

1 Like

ROTFL

4 Likes

@Hungrydrunk is just mocking me (and aging me at the same time haha). I’m neither a hotshot nor in the corporate world.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly - you can tell these people what a hotshot I am lol

3 Likes

LOL, that’s what the jk was for. Gotta give my boy a ribbing once in a while. :rofl:

edit: not mocking at all, just kidding around

3 Likes

Okay, so, now I’m confused and even more intrigued!

2 Likes

Everything was correct on my post except him being a hotshot in the corporate world. That was just to mess with him. :joy:

2 Likes

Okay, got it! :wink: