Jitlada Analysis

Guess I didn’t explain myself properly as the word unique is being focused on. While the 3 things we tried were in fact unique (not easily available elsewhere), I wasn’t that impressed with them given the price tag. It has been a long time and I dont remember besides morning glory, but I completely admit the need to go back and try more.

Rack of lamb in southern curry is an amazing, spicy dish. So is the seabass in Tamarind sauce. I think if you went and didn’t like those, Jitlada’s just not going to be your thing. Which is fine–it’s very different from the northern style that is all the rage now.

Will do, thanks.

Such a weird topic, but alcoholic gourmand what’s haviing sex with a Brazilian gal like ?

Yes, please translate.

Like having spicy food at Jitlada.

2 Likes

And would Thai be like steak at Fogo de Chao or something else?

What is sleeping with a white woman like then?..

like warm apple pie.

There are probably officially no more women on these boards after this thread… lmao

That is not fucking funny at all. Grow up and stop trying to be Bill Cosby.

1 Like

Whoa, no need to transfer your messed up tendencies to rape women onto me man.

I deleted my posts out of sensitivity. I want this to be an inclusive community. My post wasn’t meant to be offensive. I didn’t see anything wrong with comparing food to sex, and still don’t. But I don’t want it to be a springboard for more offensive comments.

1 Like