JThur01's Latest SGV Eater Update

Wow, I got gypped on my visit to Qiwei when they opened.

1 Like

now iā€™m saving about $6 instead of $11 by avoiding it.

P.S. this time i didnā€™t bother to mention that there was only ONE ESGV place listed in the article

:grin: Turned out all the changes I was anticipating, havenā€™t happenedā€¦yet.

itā€™s like trading - the indicators guarantee the move will happen - but not when - unless youā€™re sophisticated enough to use fibonacci time seriesā€¦

1 Like

Not sure if South Pasadena fits into the SGV theme, but noticed KJ Tofu & BBQ at 800 Fair Oaks Blvd (same block as Gusā€™ BBQ) where I think there was a Papa Johnā€™s at one point:

http://kjtofunbbq.com/

BTW, i misspoke, qiwei kitchen is now down to 6.99 not 5.99. hopefully this will make chandavkl feel a little bit better. to make up for this, i will mention a new pho place opened up late last year near the souplantation (sp?) in alhambra off commonwealth called pho n mor which is apparently an expansion (original in chino hills). the apparent appeal is that they have vegetarian options good enough to get your vegetarian friends to come eat with you while you enjoy a bowl made with wagyu beef. itā€™s apparently found a niche.

personally, iā€™d rather head over to the costco food court and get my pizza, hot dog and drink for $3.50.