Jura Ena Micro 9 - any good?

I have a bunch of visitors coming by the remainder of the year. Need an auto espresso maker for them while they’re around. I’ve been eyeing the least expensive Jura model - Ena Micro 9.

Any good?

https://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/jura-ena-micro-9-one-touch-espresso-machine-refurbished?gdftrk=gdfV25576_a_7c1994_a_7c7459_a_7cESU451C0380&gclid=CPqS_-z6osgCFdgDgQodbqEL9Q&kpid=13625%20Micro%20Silver%20Certified%20Refurbished

it’s expensive. the touch button is nice tho. have you ever considered the kind with pods like nespresso? if the price is not a concern, i think it’s a great machine.

+1 on Nespresso.

Use them in my hotel room, always good and consistent. And sturdy.

oh and I neglected to look at your link. Now that I see you’re looking at a refurbished ones. I don’t know about coffee machines but I’ve had several refurbished computers and a few iphones. I’ve had some refurbished products that really ended up being no good. for the same price you can get the Nespresso De’Longhi Lattissima Pro all brand new. Only downside is that you can’t use your own beans. but the pods are so easy and you can recycle them.

Prefer to stay away from pods, environmental concerns… Also like the flexibility of my own bean selection.