Kato - Extended Tasting Menu

he took your advice @CiaoBob.
the notorious BHG ordering TOE. legendary @moonboy403.

12 Likes

… maybe he’s buying an extra for a friend? :wink:

1 Like

Yep

2 Likes

How’s the noise level and mosquito situation? :face_with_monocle:

Just kidding. I’m glad they worked out something with the landlord.

8 Likes

Interesting! I was at the Mexican market there just before the labor day weekend and it looked like Monte Aban had 3 different sections of the lot glad it finally got worked out.

2 Likes

Were you really?

1 Like

Considering that I had lunch at Holy Basil sitting under the hot sun on a red plastic chair with no table last week, what do you think?

A little quieter and less mosquitoes than Shunji’s.

5 Likes

I blame @moonboy403!

4 Likes

This is the way

4 Likes

:smiling_imp:
tenor

7 Likes

Has anybody done patio yet?
What is the alcohol situation?
I have a resy for wed but thinking of cancelling - parking lot dining without alcohol does not seem worthwhile.

Amen.

Prematurely asking Santa for camping flasks as a Mid-Autumn Festival gift…

Hopefully Santa will brink you the Sunscreen Flask - Pre-Covid I always used it to smuggle some Gin or Vodka into Chengdu Taste/Sichuan Impression to mix with that smokey plum juice.

https://www.amazon.com/Smuggle-Your-Booze-Sunscreen-Lotion/dp/B00CKCQGY0/ref=asc_df_B00CKCQGY0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=194822420522&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11886529142626946431&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031161&hvtargid=pla-312910399177&psc=1

4 Likes

genius.

My ED nurses and ED resident friends would use a leg bag to sneak in some booze to a place. Just the right amount ofquantity! You want more go bilateral!. Most booze can pass for urine on color alone.

3 Likes

For those interested, I’ll even offer to make the disguise complete by inserting an actual Foley catheter. FTC member special $159 only (normally a $859 value)… #SkipTheBathroomBreak #MoreTimeAtTheTable #CAUTIbedamned #Achtung!Pißwasser

5 Likes

OMG - hysterical.
And, you should raise your retail fees

1 Like

Went there the other day and another party brought a few bottles of their own wine.