KazuNori to Open New Location in Westwood Mid-June

As reported by sugarFISH’s own May Newsletter… Address will be 1110 Gayley Ave.

If I’m looking for options in Westwood, I’d actually be looking more forward to eating at Kazu-Nori than at Northern Cafe.

1 Like

Ouch. But I’ve never been to sugarfish, so I can’t say I agree or disagree w/ you. :wink:

Any word on when they’ll be opening in Santa Monica (about a block closer to the beach than the SM sugarFISH location)?

Counter and stools are in place as of this week. Looks like still on track for June opening.

It’s open.

Correction - Opening Tuesday. :persevere:

It was a soft open over the weekend…

1 Like

Just drove by.

MOBBED.

Simply remarkable.

Location, location, location…

Maybe, maybe not: something tells me they could open a KazuNori at Fukushima Reactor 4 and the line would be hours long.

1 Like

They need to open one in studio city already.

Where in westwood are they?

Says so in my initial thread opener.

Good stuff :+1:t2:

2 Likes

how much is the premium compared to the dtla location?

They seem to be the same price for the set menu. But the Westwood location has a slightly larger roll offering.

–Dommy!

Don’t let the line scare you. It’s meant to be fast food, so it moves fast. I tend to go there right before haircuts. I usually get in and out in 10 minutes with a 3 roll meal.

–Dommy!

roll x 12

Is eating a dozen hand rolls slowly considered eating in moderation?

5 Likes

Since I’m eating vicariously through you, two of us are actually splitting the order so,

12 ÷ 2  = 6

Since I read your post twice,

6 ÷ 2 = 3

And you probably didn’t know this, but 3 is one of my favorite numbers (rule of thirds - close enough).

3 ÷ 3 = 1

So it appears you were very good at moderation - one hand roll. You really should cut loose Bro…

6 Likes