LA restaurants open for seated dining

I haven’t been yet but ERB is always a great place for happy hour. Their patio is open and from what I’ve read on their IG page, their Covid protocols are pretty good.
I’ve ordered takeout from them and they’ve added a bunch of stuff now which I believe is also available on their nice, big patio.

2 Likes

manuela has a nice patio for drinks, not sure they have hh yet though.

http://www.manuela-la.com/menus

rappahannock has hh 4-6.

3 Likes

I like Manuela too. I think the food is better than others seem to think (it never gets any attention).

1 Like

X 3 for Everson Royce Bar…the drinks, wine (affiliated with Silverlake Wine I believe), the cheeseburger, dem biscuits, and the patio is cute with those stringy lights

3 Likes

Yes! Their patio area is awesome.

@attran99 another good thing about ERB is that they have their own parking lot. I think right now it’s free due to the pandemic. It might’ve changed tho.

1 Like

If you’re meeting with people who are not members of your household, sitting at the same table would be a violation of the health order.

Rossoblu has a great patio space. No HH that I am aware of but great space and following all distancing/health guidelines based on our last visit.

1 Like

Factory Kitchen is open now with a spacious patio. Good food. I prefer Brera, but Factory Kitchen is high quality too.

1 Like

Americana was super crowded last night. Din tai fung with a string of tables right on brand. Kind of has that international street dining on a major thoroughfare kind of vibe.

Also, I know they gotta do what they gotta do but man this is kind of depressing.

2 Likes

Everyone has to survive in the best way they know how…

2 Likes

Personally, that set up looks pretty idyllic.

It’s good to hear/see places fighting to make it—really shows that the resilience people in the industry are known for actually has a whole next level they are willing to take it to.

3 Likes

I rather dine alone in a alley tbh than some of the other outdoor dining areas I seen in LA,OC,SF

6 Likes

Let the trial run begin! Stay safe!

4 Likes

Just in time for St Patricks Day. Oy.
Good luck. Be safe. Wear masks.

6 Likes

Drink your stouts at home

2 Likes

I’m planning a trip to LA and found an Airbnb halfway between Night+Market Song and Bar Bandini. Then I thought, wait a minute, what use is that when they’re only takeout?

We used the parking lot to park & eat Guerilla Tacos today. They’re still “temporarily closed” but this post says “we’ll be back” 7 times. I hope they mean it. It would be a big loss.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_wgQ-j5-N/?igshid=1abkue9ughh6t

P.S. GT was great. Will report soon.

3 Likes

I was wondering how GT was after Chef Wes left.

If you are a fan of Wes Avila have you tried Angry Egret Dinette?

2 Likes

Not yet. I’m a sandwich liker, not a lover, but I’ll get around to it I’m sure. I’m a Chef Wes fan. :slightly_smiling_face: This was our first post Chef Wes GT visit. Very good. Will post soon.

2 Likes

FYI they often have taco specials

1 Like