March 2019 Weekend Rundown

Okay, the 10 to the 5 to the 605. 26 miles. Is there anything else in Bellflower? A museum or gardens or something?

1 Like

Youā€™re talking to a guy who once droveā€¦ what was it @PorkyBelly? 126 miles for one meal?

2 Likes

That specific part of Bellflowerā€¦not a whole lot except for Taco Nazo nearbyā€¦which has my favorite fish and shrimp tacos in that area.
If youā€™re willing to go about 10 minutes more, you can get to the Artesia location of Garlic & Chives where you can get some solid Vietnamese food. Also in that area, Little India and a plethora of Filipino food offerings.
For more amusement purposes, thereā€™s a Discovery Space Museum in Downey about 10 minutes northwest of Bellflower.

2 Likes

One-way

5 Likes

Thatā€™s real #OG #WeSaluteYou

4 Likes

Headed down the chicane :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Headed down the chicane :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Headed down the chicane :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

11 Likes

Where did you go?

I once made a reservation for Manresa, 351 miles away, right after I finished watching The Mind of a Chef featuring David Kinch. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Think I went overboardā€¦

17 Likes

Looks reasonable to meā€¦would be real reasonable for my husband who ordered 5 quesadillas and 6 tacos the other nightā€¦the 2 mulitas were my idea.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing the problem

11 Likes

I just had the best side order of tater tots for breakfast.

2 Likes

Whereā€™s the entree?

4 Likes

Hi @Sgee,

Congrats! :slight_smile: And that picture is just the Appetizer for @PorkyBelly or @J_L. :wink: Keep practicing to level up to FTC JLPB Status. :smile:

3 Likes

Did I enter a cave? Man itā€™s dark here.

5 Likes

Let me know what you order. Iā€™m going tomorrow night.

Beignet, eclair, rice, bread, quadrettini, duckā€¦so far

per se

2 Likes

Bar menu?

Whoa never saw that rice dish before.