Martin's Potato Rolls

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

How could I not find that earlier.

1 Like

The kid calls me “Internet Jesus”

1 Like

Not that I’m judging but how long would it take you to go through 48 rolls?

They freeze well evidently. I imagine a 72 pack is a 3 month supply.

1 Like

I might get me some and split with friends or freeze. We have a hard time finding good buns. I’ve tried a bunch of different brands and nothing nearly as good as a potato roll especially for those griddled smash burgers.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the exact position I’m in, and I live in the boonies so I have even less options. On a per unit basis it’s not horrible compared to say, Gelsons or WF options.

Standing’s Butchery on Melrose sells them.

3 Likes

Thanks for the lead, been meaning to stop by that place.

1 Like

Their meat is fantastic, especially their pork products.

FYI, it’s $8 per pack at Standings. Goes really well with their ground beef and sausages!

2 Likes

I had given up on finding these out here and settled for the Hawaiian rolls. I grew up on these! FedEx Ground Home Delivery: $22.07 works out to $7.47 a pack. Soooo worth it! Might have to talk some friends into splitting a case. Thank you @Gr8pimpin

2 Likes

their sausages are great and they usually have an unusual choice or two. I haven’t tried their pastrami/rye sausage yet.

1 Like

You can mix and match a 4 pack if you don’t want to commit to larger quantities, but shipping appears to be the same.

Imma try Standings next time I’m at Republique for pie before paying to ship.

$6/pack at Jon & Vinny’s goods.

3 Likes

That is where I got mine this weekend. They also Martin’s Sausage Rolls.

–Dommy!

2 Likes

Add chopped onions, ketchup, mustard, pickles

A pack of is like 3 bucks at Weggies

1 Like

where’s that at? I just roll up to the pizza shop and cop these?

1 Like

They’re at Kismet too if you’re on that side.

1 Like

Jon and Vinny’s Goods operates out of Animal restaurant across the street from Jon and Vinny’s Fairfax location.

Did a two bird one stone last week and picked up some pizza from JV and some beer+dumplings from goods.

1 Like