MÍRAME in Beverly Hills - Game changer from the Tacos Puntas Cabras chef

Of course they are. It’s Canon Drive. Though even for that location they are gasp-worthy.

had a really nice meal here, much better than the other modern mexican place in dtla. thanks for the heads up @CiaoBob

really liked everything (queso, oysters, octopus and snapper were great), but would pass on the campechana next time.

grilled queso anejo - artichokes, leeks, asparagus, cardoons, puffed wild rice, chicatana salsa

el chincon oysters grilled - mulato chili herb butter

grilled octopus - chorizo velouté, crunchy ayocote beans, preserved lemon

salmon skin chicharron - fermented garlic aioli

mirame campechana - shrimps, scallops, octopus, avocado, cucumber, black lime snow

whole fried huachinanco - chili chintextle, masa jus, tomatillo milpero, tortillas

carrot cake

16 Likes

First time dining in and it did not disappoint. Here are the pics, I’ll add my thoughts later

8 Likes

We had a work team lunch here yesterday and I was surprised how good everything was based on the location (I didn’t have high hopes, didn’t have time to read these reviews before and didn’t pick the lunch spot). Patio was nice and comfortable and not crowded mid-afternoon on a Friday. Cocktails were really good, loved the fried squash blossoms (very light, delicious), oysters were great and everybody enjoyed their “mains”-- ceviche, tlayuda and mulita. Thankfully I wasn’t paying for lunch as I’m sure the sticker shock would have killed my day drinking buzz.

6 Likes