Moo’s Craft Barbecue - Texan Styled BBQ in LA

Technically most smoked meats are cooked well done, I mean brisket is usually cooked to 200-205 degrees internal temperature. So I don’t know why well done would appear as an option on their menu. It sounds weird.

1 Like

Yah, I might be mistaken. :slightly_smiling_face: Now I can’t wait to check when it’s on the menu again!

1 Like

Okay, they’re up and running now!

Go for the “moist”. :relaxed: It’s tender and not too fatty.

5 Likes

Thoroughly impressed with the brisket and ribs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: The amount of smoke was perfect and the meats were cooked damn near perfect even taken home. They leave the rib tip on the spare rib so you get that melty collagen of the rib tip along with the nice meaty rib.

17 Likes

I love that piece too. Looks outstanding.

1 Like

That brisket looks absolutely knockout. It’s almost enough to get me to jump in the car and drive to L.A. from Vegas! A definite visit on the next trip anyway.

4 Likes

The smoked burger is no slouch either.

4 Likes

I last ate there in August and I still think about it every day. :smiling_face_with_tear:

21 Likes

hi @thechez5
your photos are great. that is all.

8 Likes

Definitely not a gamble eating here, this bbq is epic! The rub on the ribs is slightly spicy with a bit of sweetness to compliment the smoke.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: wow, that looks ridiculously good. How were the sides? I got the mac and cheese which was above average.

1 Like

Thank you! Honestly, it’s the natural light though. :grin:

I really enjoyed all of them! I like that they don’t half ass their sides.

4 Likes

I suspect “lean” vs. “moist” is actually flat vs. deckle.

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

I always find it hilarious to see a macaroni side in condiment containers used for ketchup.

3 Likes

Thanks for the rec! That burger is pretty fantastic and loved everything about it!

And dear god that verde sausage is perfection!

13 Likes

awesome! i feel like i should go this weekend now. haha

1 Like

10 Likes

this is a tasty burger

thicc smoked brisket burger - house made dill pickles, signature aioli, smoked thick patty, american cheese, razor thin onions on a martin’s potato bun

20 Likes

That looks so yummy.

1 Like