N/a see other sources

No love for the UEFA Nations League? Ronaldo just got a hat-trick!

Canā€™t quite get to UEFA Nations League, if itā€™s already in progress. But, I may attempt the Copa Americas Cup! Perplexingly, itā€™s going on at the same time as Womenā€™s World Cup; but, a good reason to try the Peruvian venues I couldnā€™t make it to last year! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much, Attran! And I learned a lot from you last year; feel free to keep it cominā€™. :smiley:

Again I need to point out my sage World Cup prediction.
And I am still reveling in Liverpool taking the European Cup.

I donā€™t think itā€™shard to predict this one. USA all the way.

3 Likes

FYI for those watching the games: the brewpub 6th & La Brea will be opening early and showing the games live (I see the banner advertising their Womenā€™s World Cup specials as I drive to work each day). $4 house brewed beers. Not sure if theyā€™re having food specials. I imagine this would qualify as a USA team location (if you want to follow Cousteauā€™s lead of matching the food to the teamā€™s countryā€“although the chef is Korean and the dishes lean toward Asian flavors. But this is LA so itā€™s American :wink: ).

https://www.6thlabrea.com/upcoming-events

3 Likes

I need the next PowerBall draw numbers, CBā€¦

:rage: Iā€™ll just have to relive the glory days of Karius, Liverpoolā€™s greatest goalkeeper.

1 Like

Just saw this relevant article on LA Magā€™s website:

1 Like

What is this fake tournament anyway

Iā€™m rooting for Scotland!

Hereā€™s the link to the new post: 2019 Soccer Women's World Cup View-Dine Locations in Los Angeles

1 Like

Thanks to you, LAgirl, Iā€™m including this! Hereā€™s the link to the new post: 2019 Soccer Women's World Cup View-Dine Locations in Los Angeles

1 Like

That Scotland v. England match should be a thriller! Hereā€™s the link to the new post: 2019 Soccer Women's World Cup View-Dine Locations in Los Angeles

1 Like

Hereā€™s the link to the new post: 2019 Soccer Women's World Cup View-Dine Locations in Los Angeles