Navigating where to eat. . .depending on the traffic in LA

When I worked there for a month doing a project in Culver city . I would set the navigation system to get on the 405 or 10 depending where I was heading to eat after work . I really didn’t give a shit traveling at a speed of around 4 miles a hour . I also learned if you are using your turn signal to make a lane change it was completely useless . No one let’s you merge . I just ended up cutting people off to get over . I did eat at a lot of great places . I’ll be back.

2 Likes

Close, but no cigar.

Classic Ford Pinto.

4 Likes

Immaculate condition!

no one who ever owned a ford pinto ever called it “classic.”

4 Likes

351C? Top loader? 9" rear? Big ass diaper (cushion) on the rear bumper to maybe avoid explosion… in the event of an unexpected rear end incident?

I’ll put my 302 Vega against your tiny pony any day. Solid lifter stroked 283 (Z28), M22, 12" posi, no fear of rear end mishaps. Now, that is a LA cruiser! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, and in the 1970’s brown that has become muy estar de moda again!

1 Like

That’s downright sexy compared to the pinto wagon we were driven to school in!

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Root Beer Brown…70’s fave. …
Had an old Porsche that color but I’d trade that for the Pinto or Pacer, any day!

It’s partly why we choose to live right in the middle of the city. Can find loads of options nearby. We’ll go pretty far on weekends too. Mitsuwa was pretty great yesterday.

1 Like