Nemroz’s San Diego rundown

not sure if it’s poor form to post about other city but let me know and i’ll delete…

good weekend eats for kid’s bday getaway (now that i’m out of the stupid diet)

Et Voila in SD. I’d actually skip it next time, all dishes had issues

Buona Forchetta was much better but had issues as well (tough calamari, undercooked eggplant, almost ineatibly lemony octopus carpaccio

But the real discovery and revelation was Trust. Everything immaculate and nothing to complain about, save for perhaps 2 dishes being over-seasoned.

2 Likes

Hachi last night.

We finally made it after trying three or four times without reservations before. It was pretty freaking incredible

at the risk of overposting

3 Likes

Any traffic here is good. Thanks for the rundown.

2 Likes

last post was about an LA restaurant but fine.

In the future, just remember to post the reviews separately, and post them on their correct respective boards in the first place. Easy peazy.

1 Like

so sorry

2 Likes

Nothing to see here, carry on… :smiley:

2 Likes

If you liked Trust, and if you come back to SD, check out their sister restaurant Hundred Proof just a few blocks down the street.

It’s a more casual place with a focus on cocktails and the food that goes well with them. Probably a notch down from Trust, but it’s a different concept.

They will have a 3rd location opening (probably next early next year) at Hawk and Ft Stockton in Mission Hills. Haven’t heard yet what direction the concept will take, i.e. more like Trust or more like Hundred Proof. Hoping it’s more like Trust