New Port Seafood (Beverly Hills): A Pictorial Essay

It’s getting busier at this location, but so far it’s still easy to reserve a table at this Beverly Hills location.

Verdict: Same great taste as its sister locations, without the mind-numbing wait (or drive, for you Westsiders). AND they take reservations! We went with a slightly upgraded banquet format set menu ($450 for the table, food only; very modifiable as long as you discuss with management at least a few days in advance), and it included all the “Greatest Hits” New Port has to offer (as the photos will indicate). The table seats 10 people max. Corkage is $25 each bottle for the first 2 bottles, then $50 each bottle thereafter.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

New Port Seafood ( 新港海鮮 )
50 N. La Cienega Bl., Suite 130
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
newportseafood.com

10 Likes

Nice. And your strong endorsement speaks miles.

Met up with a friend at the newly opened Waldorf Astoria down the street after dinner… Fine views of our fair metropolis, well-poured drinks, a bronzed crowd, with banter of yachts, horology and other Thurston Howell, III-related content. A nice place for a drink!

5 Likes

lol, but will they let me in with my Seiko 5 ? :wink:

1 Like

That’s what Li Ka-shing wears. So… yes, of course!

1 Like

Were you the only guest at the pool? There was nobody else in your photos.

Pool was closed. All the guests were at the bar (but out of respect for my fellow revelers, I didn’t snap away)…