New Years Eve Take Out

Any suggestions as to where to take out a nice New Year’s dinner in the BH or West Hollywood area? Someone suggested Ocean Prime, but can we do better? Thanks.

We went ham and did Republique.

3 Likes

Lots of options listed here as well:

Phenakite/Porridge + Puffs is delivering a NYE special.

3 Likes

Spago has a good-looking menu. $180 pp. Could have used this Xmas Eve. https://www.exploretock.com/spagobeverlyhills/experience/242213/spago-new-years-eve-dinner-menu-delivery?date=2020-12-31&size=2&time=12%3A00

We are doing Rossoblu. Really liked their menu and always want to support them.

1 Like

Just ordered Republique. We’re assuming one portion will be plenty for 2 and then ordered some extra dessert. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doing Republique as well. Was picking up a pie there anyway.

1 Like

So many great options and I’ve no idea what to pick.

1 Like

Just to add to your indecision… :wink:

The Melisse x Citrin sounds AMAZE-balls (and requires a ballerz budget, esp if you do the NY Day brunch add on; it’s available on the Tock link above).

In the more affordable category, Marino Ristorante’s NYE dinner + a black truffle pizza sounds like it might be enough for 2 (not sure what the kiddos would eat, though).

2 Likes

Damn. Was just about to pull the trigger on Republique but it looks like it’s no longer available. :cry:

1 Like

To be honest, I’m not sure what I’m looking for. Do I do put together something easy and simple at home, takeout from a local place, or make a special trip into the city. All dependent on my work schedule that’s been ramping up in the last few weeks. Love seeing the options here.

2 Likes

We had so much food from Christmas that I spaced on the New Year’s meal. I’m tired of chasing food… we’re getting live lobsters from Gelson’s and steaming them at home.

Happy Holidays! :champagne::lobster:

5 Likes