New York Mayor Scorned Over His Favorite Bagel Order

He’s right about Bagel Hole, though wrong about them having a toaster.

Funny what counts as news in New York City. What would Garcetti have to eat to rate a headline?

1 Like

We will also scrutinize your choice of pizza, and the way you eat it. But y’know, small town, not that much going on.

I guess Garcetti could say his favorite sandwich was the #19.

2 Likes

Lock him up! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!!

1 Like

Fois gras.

1 Like

I like the everything bagel, toasted w/extra cream. I said it! I can’t believe he edited his tweet. What a wishy washy.

1 Like

Makes sense to me that he redid his tweet, since Bagel Hole doesn’t have a toaster.

He said his “go to”. That could be taken in general terms, but I guess you’re right.

He’s a moron, and I would not eat at any bagel place that he recommends. :slight_smile:

Your loss. Bagel Hole is the gold standard.

…and then there’s that.

1 Like

To me they looked like maybe a 14k gold standard :slight_smile: like they are on the light side, but a few people commented about them being dense (a good thing!)…

…So ok, you may be right.

DiBlasio is still a moron and he probably never ate there anyway. Probably toasts a Lender’s or a Sara Lee at home and lied ‘cause he wanted to seem like one of the cool kids.

Real bagels are dense and chewy. People who complain about that probably complain that the lox is salty.

2 Likes

Amen, brother.

1 Like