Pacific Time new bakery/market

Since I know many Chowhounders…errr FoodTalkers enjoy going to JT’s Thai in Linda Vista (by the now-billionaires Ballast Point/Homebrew Mart) I just wanted to toss out a mention of a new bakery/market that opened up in the same space called Pacific Time.

It is mainly a bakery focusing on traditional breads, as well as baked goods. They also have a small market of local food goods, a cheese and meat counter, and beer/wine for dine-in and to go. We have picked up several different loaves of bread and so far have been very happy with them. I am thrilled to have an alternative to chilaquiles and breakfast burritos in the area, as they have breakfast sandwiches and DELICIOUS scones.

I am not affiliated in any way, just local and excited to see a great addition to the neighborhood. Check them out and let me know if you find any good eats.

Menu:

http://www.pacifictimesd.com/menus/

It’s not really clear from their webpage but do they make their bread in-house or do they purchase it somewhere else. And how do they compare to Prager Brother bread ?

They make their own, and while it LOOKED great, I had only the bread on my sandwich- which was excellent. A real cheese monger as well with some interesting selections- ask him to taste.