Pizza worth a schlep

Mozza. What else?

1 Like

Would love to have that pizza along with a dinner at chi spacca

Oh jeez. Chi Spacca is not bang-bangable for me.

I guess it’s on it own . Mozza looked like the best

Superfine
Triple beam
Pizzana
Jon & Vinny’s

3 Likes

Pizza wagon of brooklyn

2 Likes

Il romanista
La morra

1 Like

South End.

1 Like

Desano

2 Likes

Finally had Desano pizza. Really tasty. I like that they use 2 cheeses. It was takeout and got a little soggy, droopy. I’ll wait until we eat it fresh before weighing-in. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I always eat in, but what hooked me was when my friend dropped by with a Margherita pizza for me. I had to re-heat it but it was still pretty darn tasty and the best thing I’ve had since Sotto or Motherdough Pizza.

2 Likes

Yep, even at home it was really tasty. Looking forward to in-house.

1 Like

Easty for me. Desano, Pizzana, Buona, Wagon. My last sicilian slice at Prime was pretty amazing.

Desano #1 forever

2 Likes

Especially the Carnavale Pizza. Pizza perfection. That being said, the original location. The Long Beach location is very tasty… but they pour their heart and soul into the original East Hollywood location. Plus I love the casual and fun atmosphere.

3 Likes

Just don’t let your children walk around unsupervised .There are 10 signs lol

1 Like

LOL!!! Yeah… because parents they were treating it like Chuck E Cheese in years past… It’s settled down in the last year or so…

2 Likes

We’re so sorry to let our kids have fun at a place serving kid’s favorite food in the world and finally a place big enough where there’s some space that they can interact with each other in. Children fun restricted to playgrounds only! “There Must Be Order” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know!

…and the big parking lot. Makes it really easy to pop in any time.

3 Likes

Parking lot is being torn up at the moment.

2 Likes