Pizzeria Sei

their menu has additions so i’m guessing you can do reductions. Or make your own pie as well that’s an option

1 Like

im less concerned with the status of topping substitution and more with the shitty crust on 2 different pies!

Why would you even go here? Sounds like you are predisposed to hate it and don’t you prefer NY style to Neapolitan in either case

2 Likes

You haven’t eaten at Sei yet, have you?

I’m having def issues with FTC lately…sometimes it scrolls by itself and I literally can’t ever find the comment I’m looking for…in any case, this comment referred to my visit to Danny Boy’s…and not at all sure why you would think I’m predisposed to hate neapolitan pizza…my best pizza friends are head of AVPN

1 Like

not yet but you might also be thinking my comment is about Sei…im referring to Danny Boy’s

There was nothing in this topic to suggest the comment was about Danny Boy

If you start writing a reply and accidentally load a different topic, it can get posted to the wrong topic.

as I said, something about FTC is behaving strangely for me…scrolling its own and so my comment unknowingly was redirected

6 Likes

Glad I got resv for Thursday like a month ago. Can someone please rank the pies for moi, this thread is long? The mushroom is a no brainer

Marinara >>>> funghi for me

5 Likes

Margherita >>>>>> sopressata with olives

3 Likes

margherita/marinara >>>> bismarck

4 Likes

+anchovies >>>>> plain margherita/marinara

3 Likes

Fantastic pies! The mushroom with the added Calabrian chili was perfecto. And the addition of the Giardiniera is the perfect foil. And that tiramisu…damn! 7:30 res, we waited about 10 min to be seated. By 8:15 we were the only ones inside. Wish they allowed byob…Not sure who Sergio is, but the pizzaiolo was adept and fun to watch, though we did see him accidently, drop a finished pie. Poor guy got reddd. We chatted with Jennifer. So nice, they are bummed at all the people that waitlist on yelp and never show. Considering stopping that with just a first come policy.

8 Likes

sergio

ezgif.com-gif-maker (54)

not-sergio

11 Likes

Brother of the REAL Sergio

25 Likes

That’s Sergio on the left, chef of 106 Underground and the one on the right is Seirgio of Pizzeria Sei

4 Likes

LOL. OK Sergio was in house last night. But no Zarandeado on the menu!

10 Likes

That’s some expert sleuthing right there…

3 Likes