Republique

It’s not unusual to be in love with mango pie :pie:

6 Likes

Anyone know if you can pickup a pie and take home dinner at the same time? This week looks pretty damn amazing.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

When you order the pie, you just ask them to hold it for you until your dinner pick-up time.

2 Likes

Did the first night of dining outside they had two thursdays ago. It was excellent. Service was good (maybe a few too many staff helping with clearing/dropping) , everyone had a mask + face shield + gloves for the staff. Food was as good as always. Good spacing between tables.

4 Likes

Patio dining felt pretty safe, tables were nicely spaced and everybody had shields, masks, and gloves.

Highlights
bread and butter
tomatoes, watermelon, burrata
summer corn agnolotti @A5KOBE
rock fish

cauliflower pana cotta, caviar, smoked eel

baguette, rodolphe le meunier butter

murak ranch heirloom tomatoes, gioiella burrata, watermelon, centonze olive oil, basil

scarborough farms little gems, avocado, sun gold tomatoes, lemon cucumber, breakfast radish, green goddess dressing

bucatini alla carbonara, housemade guanciale, black pepper, parmesan

arugula mafaldine, european chanterelle mushrooms, foie gras

summer corn agnolotti, brown butter, sage

channel islands rock fish, charcoal grilled prawns, octopus, manila clams, fresh cannellini beans

sonoma duck, roasted breast, confit leg, oven-dried peaches, braised baby turnips, blackberry-hibiscus jus

plum sorbet

after-dinner mpfcp

21 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Lovely pictures, that rockfish dish looks and sounds wonderful.

2 Likes

So good right? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bizarre to see it this way

4 Likes

ok that pie is crazy! birthday girl is happy

16 Likes

:mango: > :coconut:

1 Like

correct

7 Likes

Homie

Yes.

Welcome to the cult. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great another FTC knucklehead we have to spar with online to get pie.

5 Likes

I hope mangoes don’t end up on the endangered species list because of us…

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWiI_Vja5G/?igshid=suxdj0tjevc1

11 Likes

Did anyone get to try this? It was sold out by the time I picked up my mpfcp.

5 Likes

Getting harder to not succumb to MPFCP FOMOitis with all the pie pix, but for QPR and nutritional variety as my priority, I’ve been ordering Republique’s weekend dinners for takeaway and been quite satisfied with quality, quantity and service (tried duck and lamb dinners so far).

Edit: Above is a collage of the lamb dinner from a few weeks ago. Shanks were massive and I had lamb for days (6 to be exact).

A special touch I especially like is the breakfast pastry included with the dinners billed as “something extra“ from Republique’s bakery. With the lamb menu, they included date-walnut bars and they were heavenly.

It’s a gesture I really appreciate as it reminds me of the little goodie bags fine dining places used to give away after a tasting menu dinner in preCovid days.

9 Likes

Just-Baked French Baguette with Rodolphe le Meunier Normandy Butter

Smoked Salmon Rillettes

Grilled Coleman Farms Zucchini, Green and Yellow Wax Beans, Sungold Tomatoes, Little Gems, Capriole Goat Cheese and Basil Dressing

Rigatoni, Maine Lobster, Munak Ranch Heirloom Tomatoes, Centonze Olive Oil and Calabrian Chili

Mary’s Organic Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Sweet Peppers and Summer Corn

Black Mission Fig Pavlova, Wildflower Honey, Vanilla Cream, Pudwill Raspberry Sauce

6 Likes