Republique

i wish the ube brioche had a bit more density to it. It feels a little dry to me - but I can see the cream puff texture

1 Like

I was tempted to get more but I had a very full day of eating to get through sadly. Their pastry line up looks awesome and I wish I was closer to sample more. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Dinner was good as always. Al dente pasta, moist quail and chicken. Peony post pics?

1 Like

Of all Manzke restaurants, Republique is our favorite.
Rougeard is from their list?

3 Likes

That was gonna be my question. Nice bottle.

1 Like

Yes, they have three vintages of Clos Rougeard on the list. 2014 was the oldest; I do not remember the others.

I love Republique, but I think Manzke (the restaurant) is in a different league.

I agree Manzke is in a different league, but I do not think it as good as others in that league.
Republique, on the other hand, is in the lead of its league.

5 Likes

I agree with that.

still good

13 Likes

Every time i see a picture of this pie, it just blows me away how much mango there is!

2 Likes

I think Republique and Manzke are less in different leagues than playing different sports.

3 Likes

is it possible to order this pie to -go if I go their for dinner? I don’t see any pie listed currently at the dinner service (Citrus tart?) and what would people recommend currently at Republique for dinner?

Pre COVID I preordered a pie and asked if I could pick up after dinner and they were able to accommodate.

Not sure if that’s what you’re asking but that’s how you can get it done.

you can preorder a pie and pick it up when you go to dinner.

2 Likes

@PorkyBelly blessing the Astrea Caviar office

18 Likes

damn, the food in the Astrea office lately…

4 Likes

Where’s the caviar bump on top of that?

6 Likes

Damn. Forgot.

2 Likes

quality check… still good.

13 Likes

has anyone figured out a way to get clean cuts like they do at the store? I can’t bring this pie to work.

2 Likes