Restaurants around union square

The best bagels are at Bagel Hole in Park Slope. That’s where Russ & Daughters used to get theirs.

I Sodi and Via Carota.

Don Angie for Italian American. Rubirosa also Italian American but people go for the tye dye pizza (tomato, pesto, and vodka sauces)

1 Like

I’ll try don Angie they don’t allow rezzies until 7 days before tho!

I think you should have a backup reservation. Don Angie is notoriously very difficult to get a table at.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not wedded to it just gonna try. We already have cafe mono and Atomix booked and we might do rezdora for brunch so anything more is just cake.

1 Like

Casa Mono :kiss:
Never been to Atomix but been on my list.

If you need an ice cream fix morgensterns is relatively close and there is a laboratorio de gelato in the Bowery. There was one much closer to Union Square but it closed.

1 Like

Will put those on the list

It’s at Ludlow and Houston.

2 Likes

I’m so NYC neighborhood confused these days. Haha. I love that gelato. One time I did a Lupa Morgensterns Laboratorio de Gelato bang bang bang. But that was when Lupa was good. Heard it’s been downhill for a few years.

Right across from Katz and Punjabi Deli. Russ and Daughters down the block too.

Never got to try the gelato even though I passed by it so many times

I go a few times every summer. I’m not that big on dessert stuff, but it’s really good gelato. I wasn’t too impressed with Morgenstern’s, or Ice & Vice. The names of the flavors are interesting; the flavors themselves are not. According to me.

2 Likes