Restaurants - Delivery or Pick Up Options

Any good Korean places offering takeout or delivery? I have some dear friends whose daughter has a birthday soon. She loves Korean food.
Thanks!

“Hit up a chicken pargiot plate to go from ta-eem last night, too good and fed two people… support them!!!”

Thank you for the reminder! I had an errand I had to run for work, and since I was out and about took advantage of the very light traffic. I got the pargiot plate + baklava. Deeeelightful.

3 Likes

Jun Won, Soban, Park’s BBQ, most places are open for takeout I believe.

2 Likes

Thanks!

https://www.latimes.com/food/story/2020-03-13/coronavirus-los-angeles-restaurants-closures#null

1 Like

Super impressive! I’ll take 10!

1 Like

Free home delivery over $50.

Santa Barbara sea urchin
ridgeback shrimp
abalone
Channel Islands ocean whitefish
Morro Bay oysters
crab claws
whole crab
Hope Ranch mussels
spot prawns (super limited
King Salmon season starts May 1

8 Likes

anyone know if OG chengdu taste in alhambra is still open? I tried calling the other day and no one picked up…

$10 red sea urchin
$6 purple sea urchin
$9 abalone
$5/lb whole rock crab
$15/lb rock crab claws

2 Likes

I left a message on the website. Looks like orders must be in by Thursday for Saturday delivery. Text is the preferred method. I’m going to try again next week.

Any idea on prices for spot prawns?

This is all I got for yah. See note at the bottom.

3 Likes

All sold out of crab claws. She said Thursday is the best time to order for an LA delivery next Sat.

Too much food for me but might be worth it for some of you.

10 Likes

That’s a bargain imo. Remember just about every big name restaurant/chef in CA gets their produce from them!

1 Like

Did a quick stop at Milo + Olive for coffee beans and a baked good. Felt very safe; everybody in gloves, they sanitized my credit card, the pen they used was sanitized and then put in a box with other dirty pens, and door was open so you didn’t have to touch anything.

luv2eat

Spicy curry tonight

TP tomorrow

9 Likes

Thank God it is marked down…

Take-out from Gus’s BBQ in South Pasadena. Plastic bags to put your credit card into, sanitized pens, front door blocked and chairs for waiting outside spaced well-apart. And…8-oz bottles of pre-mixed Old Fashioneds to go!

8 Likes

WTF is that pork cracking chili paste!!!