Rodeo 39 Public Market - Stanton

It was packed!

Insane how much this place has changed. Before there was a Wendy’s and a Mimi’s I think. Everywhere else was abandoned and dead. Back in my ambulance days we used to kick it here until we got a call. It was a ghost town.

Now there is some housing. In addition to Rodeo 39 there is In N Out, Raising Canes, and a Panda. So basically the 3 busiest fast food places. There is really cool arcade that is literally from the 90’s. If you were a kid in the 90’s you will enjoy the nostalgia and the games. Other than Steel Pan not much caught my eye. There is a pasta place that looks pretty good and a place doing burgers/steaks with higher quality cuts. Phoholic closes at 10pm so that’s an option. It’s good for city of Stanton to bring in some $$$. I know a few more food halls have popped up around So Cal but when it comes to the food it’s targeting the younger crowd which is understandable

3 Likes

my god thank u for reminding me of isaan station. maybe the most underrated resto on this forum

2 Likes

The arcade is open? Weird that they would finally open now when it’s been closed every time I went over the past year or so. The kids like the skewers at RTE. Hironori was fine but I wouldn’t go back there with so much better ramen closer by.

2 Likes

I think most of us here agree they have the best Gai Yang around.