Scene-y dinner options for November

Don’t think Crustacean has been sceney since 2005

1 Like

Hmmm… I thought it had a revival after the remodel. But if that’s the case then Craig’s.

1 Like

Cecconi would work but Tana’s is the call.

1 Like

… and if you’re lucky, perhaps even a rare sighting of the ever-elusive, critically endangered @kevin in the wild!

3 Likes

@tailbacku You are brilliant. The group is in love with Issima. They went tonight and are giving me good feedback.
Elephante was the first choice and all booked up on the first day they released reservations…couldn’t even take advantage of a cancellation.

1 Like

Where did you end up going for dinner?? :thinking:

1 Like

Glad to hear!

Does anyone have any updates or do y’all still recommend places on this thread? Looking for a spot for a birthday/girls night out. Birthday girl is all about glam. So something fun & “scene-y” but a little more mature than the floppy hat, mom jeans scene. Thanks.

mother wolf, scene-y and food-y.
horses :horse:

3 Likes

The food will be better at Mother Wolf.

1 Like

Some hot new stuff that I personally haven’t tried yet but think has potential:
Loreto
La Dolce Vita
Bombo
Coucou

And I did really enjoy a meal at Mirate a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

I didn’t mention it may be as many as 8 people.

I checked Mother Wolf and they’re pretty much booked on the weekends for eternity.

they take reservations 7 days out

1 Like

Ahhh! I’ll try emailing them since they require email requests for 8+ people. I can’t wait until 7 days before to find out if they’ll take us. Thanks!

1 Like

Mirame?

1 Like

I thought of Mirame and a few on @Srsly’s list but she doesn’t want Mexican food for some reason. :smirk:

Yamashiro
71Above
Geoffrey’s Malibu

1 Like

Penthouse at the Huntley followed (or preceded) by drinks at Bungalow?

1 Like

Not on a lot of food lovers’ radar but Market Venice, current occupant of the 72 Market Street space, is beautiful and sceney with good (and pricey) food. And it turns into a total club scene late night on weekends. The last statement is total hearsay from friends, including one who works there, because I can’t stay up that late.

2 Likes

Olivetta

1 Like