Secret Pizza

since nobody guessed

tried this two weeks in a row and it’s legit ny style pizza. flavors pop and the thin crust is perfectly crispy/chewy piping hot straight out of the oven. cornicione is just the way i like it, not too doughy or thick. I recommend eating as soon as possible because my reheat slice lost some of its crispness.

now bladdison just blew it up, thanks a lot.

10. la crosta
9. olivia
8. ghisallo
7. gorilla pies
6. dtown pizzeria
5. pizzeria bianco
4. side pie
3. pizzeria sei
2. quarter sheets pizza club
1. secret pizza

3501 Monterey Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90032

19 Likes

i have some of that frozen in my freezer, haha

1 Like

damn that looks great

1 Like

Let’s eat as many of those as we can before Bianco fires up that world-burning oven.

1 Like

huh?

it’s called secret pizza. it’s a one man operation so far and you preorder online for a specific pick up time.

https://www.instagram.com/secretpizzala/

3501 Monterey Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90032

1 Like

thanks I finally guessed that, ha ha!..but the web site says only open 2 days and you pre0rder…I can wait but it looks good and thats the crust description I need!

1 Like

preorders usually open up about a week ahead for Thursday - Saturday pickups.

1 Like

wow, thats way too complicated for me to get pizza in LA in 2022…

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cheesy, Savory, Delicious! Meat Lovers, Vegetarian and Vegan! A Pizza Journey - Superfine, Il Romanista, DeSano, Pizza Wagon of Brooklyn, Pizzeria Mozza, South End, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Prime, Lupetti, Triple Beam and More! [Thoughts + Pics]

had it last night, very good for a NY slice. My crust on half of the za was really burnt so that kinda sucked, but otherwise it was good. I really like the red sauce

1 Like

Was it offered by the slice or whole pizza only?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but Sean offers 1-2 whole fresh pies on display at any given time for an impulse buy for those who are dropping by and waiting to pick up their pre-orders. So if you want to buy an extra slice (or 8, as the case was with me LOL), then Sean is happy to oblige!

7 Likes