Sergio’s home: 106 seafood underground

Grove area.

Hello, you’re armed w/ US. Let us be your guinea pigs, and the rest may take care of itself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Stopped by recently and was told the operation is daily, 11:00-19:00, except Tuesdays. People were bringing their own tall boys, etc., but they also had a few options of beer for sale.

Was unfortunately stuffed from a similar backyard mariscos lunch in Watts, but was able to try the ceviche marinero, seen below. He’s still got it, as good and fresh as ever.

13 Likes

Wow that is an epic backyard setup

gotta get down there
thanks

Do the pop-up I’ll come eat your food!

1 Like

10 minutes from my work
thanks for the heads up
I’m going for lunch next week

do you know if they take credit cards? I couldn’t find any info on the website and some of my co-workers are the people who literally roll around with $2.27

i want to… but i have to get fired first… not only is work super busy but i have a family. .and now we have soccer on the weekends and i’m a referee etc etc… i think i was dreaming above :frowning:

we’ll have a party though… if we had a big home i’d invite yall. luckily a 3-4 of FTErs have been over

5 Likes

Always down for a good party!

Yeah real life problems always get in the way :frowning_face:. The number of times I’ve thought about doing a food pop-up or starting a food related business…

1 Like

agreeed…but we’ve done a few food pop ups at our home. had to hire a baby sitter :smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I did not see info on that either way, paid in cash.

I see them on Instagram I def want to come to one soon!

Tryna go tomorrow.

1 Like

Hope this happens. I have a lot of sorrel, or as the Ukrainians say shchavel, I can give you! I am going to make green borsch next week if I don’t book too many jobs. Damn work - it interferes with my cooking…

4 Likes

This is all kinds of amazing

1 Like

El Sergio, el jefe is king

15 Likes

I think I need some white sunglasses!

Damn that looks like a good time

Holy shit, those camarones look fine…

Marlin tacos was maybe the second best thing! Didn’t get a pic

I’m so jealous. I was lucky enough to meet and eat Sergios food many times while working in la .Thanks to westsidegal. Drooling .

1 Like