Sergio’s home: 106 seafood underground

Did you call ahead to check if he was open?

When I was there in September, the menu said open 11:00-19:00, except Tuesday (closed). No call ahead necessary, it is open to the public and busy everyday and he is there.

4 Likes

No, chanced it figuring Saturday afternoon is a good bet. Plus we didn’t have a number. But he did ask if we called

1 Like

Wow! I need to get over there.

1 Like

Nice @Nemroz!

I’ve been following his progress on IG. You and @EattheWorldLA should get a badge for scooping this. Not an easy thing on FTC. :wink:

Sergio is in his own house!

:shrimp:

1 Like

He doesn’t seem to use his IG a lot I dmed him about hours and never got a response.

1 Like

If he cooks . They will come .

3 Likes

Yeah, he goes thru spurts. He posted a lot when he was putting it together then when newly opened. And you’re right, he doesn’t respond to messages. :slightly_smiling_face: I had to do some sleuthing to find the address.

1 Like

Exactly

FTC Meetup!

3 Likes

There are no hours. It’s his backyard. You call before you want to go visit and find out what’s what.

1 Like

Me, too. I bring it up w/ @SpockSpork, and he’s like, “What do you mean it’s in his backyard???” :wink:

1 Like

I am game to try and organize an FTC meet-up if anyone is game. You can like this response and we can connect via direct message.
I’ll leave it open until the end of the day. Will touch base with all the interested parties in a mass message later tonight with a question of available dates so please have some handy for us to work with. I know the holiday season is coming up and coordinating 5+ people can be challenging. In the meantime, I’ll reach out to Chef Sergio to inquire about the logistics of setting this up.

13 Likes

love to

Down.

Me too

What’s the address?

Let’s not post this publicly guys. It’s an underground location, let’s treat it as such.

PM’ed

3 Likes

If i’m around i’d love to go back of course.

i’d say if we decide on a weekend time after lunch, before dinner it will be fairly easy for jefe to manage. he can handle big tables… there were 6 of us, no problem last weekend and there were 3, 4 other tables.

Sounds great!

1 Like