Summer / Fall / Winter / Spring fruit

Hi, from which Ralphs did you get them?

The Ralphs at Hazeltine and Ventura, at 14049 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks.

They only had about 8 bags out when I went this morning.

The Grapery just told me they should be around this year until November.

2 Likes

Those are so good! Will have to look for them.

1 Like

A co-worker got some at the Ralphs in Beverly Hills on Doheny.

Sprouts has them. $2.99/lb.

2 Likes

Make sure you get the ones grown by The Grapery (moon drop is their brand) They are far superior than the same breed grown by others as Sweet Sapphire et al.

2 Likes

The one carried by Sprouts is from the Grapery.

2 Likes

Whole Foods has them too, at least in Venice. Prime Member price was $2.99 / lb I think. Don’t recall the regular price but pretty expensive without the Prime discount.

2 Likes

Yeah, just saw that ad today :slight_smile:

Thank you, @cookiemonster !!

Ralphs has them on sale at $1.99 thru Tuesday.

They also have the Grapery’s Cotton Candy and Gum Drops too, as does Sprouts (bought some there earlier in the week - thanks @teriyakichi!!

Just picked up some Cotton Candy and Moon Drops at my local Ralph’s (5601 Wilshire Blvd). $2.99 a pound.

3 Likes

Just picked up some from Trader Joe’s. Looking forward to trying a new to me grape variety.

2 Likes

Whole Foods has the The Grapery flavor promise grapes on sale for $1.99/lb. I think the sale ends today. We’ve gone back a few times. Some of the best grapes we’ve had all year.

4 Likes

The flavor promise grapes are still on sale this week at WF for $1.99 per lb. I think my family has eaten about 10 lbs of these grapes over the last week or so.

2 Likes

I just picked up the flavor promise variety from Trader Joe’s today. Loved the moon drops, and these are delicious as well! Their price for the cotton candy grapes was much steeper than the other varieties ($8.99/2 lbs vs $5.99/ 2 lbs) so I skipped that variety.

The cotton candy grapes are still $2.99 at Ralphs. they only had the red flavor promise, though.

I believe there are black and green versions of the Flavor Promise.

LOL!! You aren’t alone. I thought I ate a ton of these, my wife can eat a vineyard. But she’ll only go Moon Drops. Funny, she doesn’t like black grapes EXCEPT Moon Drops.

2 Likes

On sale again this week:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m going to get some today!

1 Like

I had no idea where to post this. In El Segundo a few blocks off Sepulveda there is a pineapple farm

6 Likes

Are they for sale to eat or are they sold for growing purposes?

Trying to figure that out. Will let you know once I’m able to get in contact with somebody there. I’d love to buy some for personal consumption

2 Likes