Taco Maria burger takeout

From their mailing list (and probably website too):

“We are open for takeout orders only, Tuesday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. We will add more ordering and delivery options, including app-based delivery, this week.

We’ll also have some new menu items for you to try. Have you ever wondered what a Taco María burger might look like? Or hot wings? We have. Or perhaps you have been with us since the days of the truck, and you remember the burritos…

Keep checking back throughout this week. We look forward to bringing a little more happiness to your days of responsible social isolation.”

8 Likes

damn, Burger is not on the menu yet.

speaking of tacos, are food trucks covered by the ban?

As far as I have seen… Trucks are out. But the city has passed a rule against street vending…

Doh! Darn such teasers in that email list! They better get cranking on it!

1 Like

yeah, i think menus are changing everyday, the burrito is on there now. i might pick some up tonight

What’s in a Taco Maria burrito?

Taco Maria To Go menu

BURRITOS

MUSHROOM CHORIZO (V) 16

shiitake chorizo, crispy oyster mushroom, queso fundido

BEER BATTERED FISH 19

local black cod, charred scallion aioli, cabbage, pomelo

WOOD-GRILLED CARNE ASADA 19

hanger steak, roasted chiles, applewood bacon, queso

5 Likes

Damn all of that sounds good…so one of each?

1 Like

not sure, there’s a lot of other goodies on their menu. I’m trying to decide . i might get it for lunch tomorrow and just order local Chinese take out at home in the SGV. especially since the SGV restaurants don’t have a lot of social media presence.

That is truly sad. I’m sorry for you Angelenos. City counsels/boards of supervisors etc. have a scary amount of power. What a senseless, wasteful move

1 Like

Not the burger, but nabbed the BBQ lamb, super smokey and a bit sweet-spicy. Came with some of their famous blue corn tortillas as well, which arguably makes the meal. Def worth a detour if anyone is in the vicinity of Costa Mesa.

3 Likes