The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

Earlier this year they featured this seasoning in Cajun Sparkle Boneless Wings and Tots

After all this talk of popeyes . I am making the 60 mile drive
I’m thinking just wtf . Meh

1 Like

Plancha Tacos and Grenache

4 Likes

I don’t think you’ve ever been this stoned

5 Likes

Bet you I have, lol. Is that butter or cheese?

1 Like

Feta in a cored out cucumber… then you close it again and you have the perfectly stuffed cucumber. Also immediately after was a half of avocado stuffed with chicken salad with ghost pepper sauce over the top. jaaa rastafari

2 Likes

7 Likes

Not sure what I’m more impressed with, 2 free items or almost 2,000 calories in one meal.

Hmmmm.

740 FREE calories! Woohoo!

5 Likes

Impressed you were able to do all this ordering with only 20% power left on your phone

2 Likes

So a 10:30am Filet o Fish is approx 530 calories, the same amount as one churro at Costco. Costco killing the CPR (calorie:price ratio)

3 Likes

Gouda + Honey Toast while watching Zero Zero Zero

2 Likes

Tons of locations have FoF for $2 EVERY day.

Probably will raise the price of a hash brown to $5 to us to make up the difference.

1 Like

5 Likes

9 Likes

Playing with my food.

The Morbidly Obese Oreo

11 Likes

That’s some impressive surgical skill and stacking.

1 Like

The COVIDoreo.

2 Likes

And each is from a double stuff cookie. So this is like 14X-Stuff!!!

4 Likes

Tonight I ate the Pimpin’ Mac, a regular Big Mac that I customized in the app:

The complaint about the double Big Mac is that even with the two extra patties, there’s still only one slice of cheese.

With no double Big Mac on the menu to start with, I had to start with a regular.

Customized:

2 Patties + an extra
Lettuce
Extra Onion
Extra Pickles
Extra slice of cheese x2

It wasn’t half bad. The small thin patties need help. Maybe 6 patties would be about right, but the app only lets you add one. But the added cheese definitely moved this along.

No picture so I don’t even know why I’m sharing this with you all. Pretend I said nothing.

6 Likes