The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

So yesterday I was _______ & _______, so I went to Jersey Mike’s and got a pastrami Reuben.

Then I got really ______ & _________ and went to del taco to celebrate national taco day, but was too _______ and forgot to take a picture of it before eating. Cheap hard shell tacos and caramel cheesecake bites ftw

10 Likes

Juanitas III (Ontario)
Big Nachos - pork chile verse nachos…made better with a $hit-ton of hot sauce

Tastes like someone’s grandma made it.

5 Likes

I invented this just now.

4 Likes

I believe you may have just won the thread.

1 Like

Could you give a tad more detail???

2 Likes

“stoned-grilled” something. All I know is the peas & carrots make it healthy.

3 Likes

@catholiver A stove-grilled tortilla (the best kind!) with sweet butter and white miso and some frozen veg I found in the freezer. :cocktail:

1 Like

Couldn’t for the life of me figure what the vegs were sitting on. I cook on induction so can’t do a tortilla like that.

1 Like

I am craving for Carnitas Michoacan’s Asada and Cheese Fries

What are you reading?

Okay. So you really are drunk and or stoned and apparently hungry.

1 Like

BUFFALO WILD WINGS

Happy Hour from 10pm - Close

$4 Fried Pickles

5 Likes

Buffalow Wild Wings :nerd:

2 Likes

Yikes.

Although, that would be a great entry into the mythical Head DOTM.

4 Likes

That’s a head scratcher

4 Likes

I like that he facetimed his wife and had the head talk to her! :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m curious. Is this gross carelessness on the company’s part or could it happen anywhere? A lot of unnoticed things go on with food preparation. You’d be surprised or maybe not at what can be hiding under a leaf of lettuce.

1 Like

Lol, looks like there is plenty of blame to go around It should never have left boxed up with the wings the restaurant buys #1. The cook should have been paying attention as well as the person checking/plating the order. Something like that should never reach a customer, and bad luck that for them it ended up on ESPN.

2 Likes

lol ok… I know. I totally agree. It’s traumatizing. Do you think it’s an isolated incident and BWW is an unsanitary place or do you think it could happen at any big chain or even a small restaurant? I’m just curious.

just a lot of mistakes that could have happened anywhere, they were very unlucky that their meat purveyor made an uncommon mistake. The rest is more sloppy management than unsanitary IMO

1 Like