The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

Are you sure you were sufficiently drunk or stoned if you were making this very nice looking home made pizza?

4 Likes

Because I’m worth it

9 Likes

Pringles, Russian sour cream & Salmon roe for the win!

3 Likes

Yep. Smetana and Ikra

3 Likes

HA! Both Williams Sonoma and Eataly had Caviar on potato chip instagram posts. Posters were aghast and I’m like… this is how the cool kids are doing it now…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmsneJ2JW4X/

2 Likes

Would Astrea and KFC be looked down upon? What do you think @Clayfu, original or extra crispy? Got a pairing rec?

2 Likes

lol. So fun

1 Like

Not sure what I just had here. I’m driving and thinking, hmm… tangy. Then I noticed the bag said tangy. Ok. That explains it.

“…notes of chili peppers, garlic, ginger, and citrus.”

Yep. Kinda like them.

5 Likes

Saw big bags of those at Costco. I’ll have to pick up a bag next time.

1 Like

:open_mouth: uh… yeah!!!

What did you do with your Cheetos dusted fingers lol

3 Likes

Definitely refrained from scratching various itchy parts LOL!

Have to say, fingers stayed pretty clean.

Shit, something must be wrong with me.

1 Like

Solved.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Sometimes, we choose violence.

5 Likes

Winner winner Ruffles dinner.

IMG_5954

I liked them. Not as hot as I’d like them.

Not really a fan of Ruffles (texture bothers me) but these are tasty. My favorite is still the queso.

IMG_5955

5 Likes

I grew up with Krystal and think “WCB” are a good sub. But they don’t have them here. So we occasionally get the frozen ones. Wrap in paper towel and MW for 30 seconds, flip and MW another, season wit Dijon and occasionally wasabi and MW may 12 seconds longer. A tasty little lunch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new nba ruffles commercials almost had me run out and buy the bbq flamin hots or cheddar flamin hots

1 Like

Those are good too. They are like the queso flavor but with heat.

1 Like

These gummy bears are ridiculously good

6 Likes