The Fields LA (new food hall)

OMG! You kid will will love an LAFC game. If anything for the beats… Our Drum line is second to non in the world of soccer. Even the ACFC line is pretty bad ass… The kids we take with us get super into it.

2 Likes

It’s the LAFC 3252 supporters section that gets you hyped for the games! All the chanting and cheering, you WILL totally get caught up in it.

“Jump for LA Football Club Olay! Olay!”

4 Likes

Dale dale dale black and gold!

Yeah kids love the games but if they are little you might want to bring headphones for them because the 3252 is LOUD

4 Likes

How did you like Sara Hauman’s Tiny Fish tinned seafood?

I’ll post about it in the appropriate thread. I had a lovely time and a few other things as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ACFC season tix holder who was getting $30 tix through Park Mobile for the stadium lots first half of the season. That’s not around any more and the stadium lots fill up for drive up unless you get there early. I’ve been parking in the USC lot where fig meets flower meets exposition, entrance on Flower and there’s always been a ton of spots. I think we’ve been paying $35 per game vs. $50 in the stadium lots. PS Hope The Fields opens up again next year.

3 Likes

ACFC?

Angel City Football Club.

Women’s pro soccer for those who might have follow-up questions.

5 Likes

Highly recommend. Different vibe that LAFC… but the engagement from the fans is outrageous. Hopefully the team comes together a little more next season…

1 Like

Hmm, sorry to hijack the thread. We moved to LA a year ago and my kids love soccer. We haven’t been to LAFC / Galaxy yet, but what’s cool about ACFC? We actually watched a fair bit of Stanford women’s soccer back north and do enjoy the women’s game!

1 Like

The ladies play a more deliberate form of Football. So it’s easy to someone with a strong technical knowledge of the game to really get into the plays, while the Men’s ball is completely splashdash, you blink and you miss a play.

So the fans while watching the ladies are often the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc… coaches. Share tickets so I’ve sat in different sections and without fail there is someone who played ball in college (both men and women) calling out plays. They SUPER get into it. It’s hilarious. The only time that has ever happened at the LAFC games I went to was two scots who were visiting. Eventually they just gave up too and began to chant with the 3252 (After I showed them where to find the chants).

Also, for kids, LAFC games are rowdy and quite loud. Great for some kids. Overwhelming for others. I see more kids and families got to ACFC matches.

4 Likes

This was a perfect pro tip, @MVJPL!
We pulled in at 1:30ish for the 2PM match. Paid for parking at PS1 via text and the walk to the northeast gate was a scant few minutes.
Into the stadium and to our seats by 1:50PM.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Super helpful. Thanks! Although we used to go to a fair number of pro sporting events, our favorite one has always been the Women’s College Cup… As you said, people get into it, but in a not crazy way, the quality of play is excellent and the value for money is unbeatable. Will have to check out ACFC!

2 Likes

Not sure at what point you were going to Stanford games, but ACFC’s captain is Stanford grad Ali Riley.

1 Like

Cool! She predates our attendance at games, but regardless, the kids will get a kick out of it.

1 Like

No worries @aatran99, unfortunately my seats are closer to the SW corner but still very convenient. :wink: Though next year I will make sure to buy the season ticket parking package at $30 per game. Snoozed on that one this year.

2 Likes

Big game this week el traffico playoff edition!

2 Likes