The fire is already out at Slow Burn šŸ¤¬

1 Like

Fleischman and Zarate should team up and open a restaurant. It would be the Producers of the restaurant world.

13 Likes

Could not agree with you more. Zarate has headed for zee hills on several ventures. How anyone gives them $$ is beyond belief.

I didnā€™t realize the PB&J stand at GCM was Fleischmanā€™s. Whenever I see the stand I think it looks blah, not very eye catching and could use some curb appeal, so to speak.

Total Tangent: PB (without or without J) + Bacon is just an amazing combination.

5 Likes

Oooh Iā€™ll try it. Iā€™ll eat peanut butter with just about anything.

1 Like

FIFM.

Fun segue story: France is bacon.

10 Likes

That too

1 Like

That is amazing. LOL

2 Likes

" Lard_Baron"

Lord Bacon?

1 Like

Methinks itā€™s a play on words: Lord Byron #EnglishMinor #VeryMinorInMyCase

2 Likes

might as well add phillip frankland lee for the trifecta

2 Likes

With his track record, itā€™s starting to look like a great way to fleece investors. Get people to pony up a bunch of money upfront, get paid, get equipment, etc. Then shut down. Doubt heā€™s working for free or cheap on the front end of these ventures.

1 Like

We should ask bloggers Andy Gavin (Ramen Roll) or the Unemployed Eater dude (Choco Chicken) what their experiences were like working with AF.

1 Like

Somethingā€™s fishy.

Screenshot of post reply from Adam Fleischmanā€™s own FB account:

Screenshot_2022-02-02 Facebook

5 Likes

Rhetorical Question: Why wouldnā€™t they have reached out to their customers who reserved prior to the temporary closure?

11 Likes

maybe fly-by-night fleischman should have notified all his customers with a reservation before ā€œtemporarilyā€ closing.

6 Likes

And wiping out the phone number, website, IG is hardly consistent with a temp closure.

11 Likes

Given that the phone was disconnected, web site went offline, and Instagram account disappeared, maybe they lost access to the Resy account as well. Could have been a disgruntled employee or partner burning their bridges.

Defrauding investors would be virtually impossible when thereā€™s a liquor license. You have to give the ABC tons of notarized documents and the investors are all fingerprinted.

2 Likes