The Resy Drive-Thru October 15 and 16

Just got a ticket for this. My GF and I are splitting one order between the two of us. Anyone else going?

The Resy Drive-Thru is a 10-course tasting menu from LA’s best chefs—all enjoyed from the safety of your car.

Menu:

First Course: Spicy Deviled Egg with Rice Cracklings
Keith Corbin, Alta Adams

Second Course: Betel Leaf with Tamarind-Braised Coconut, Lime Leaf, Smoked Trout Roe
Mei Lin, Nightshade

Third Course: Thai Pasta Salad: Thai Basil Pesto, Grilled Gai Lan, Silken Tofu, Chile Oil
Kris Yenbamroong, Night + Market

Fourth Course: Gochujang Glazed White Sea Bass with Local Greens and Toasted Sesame Vinaigrette
Nyesha Arrington

Fifth Course: Trap Kitchen Golden Rice with Chicken
Malachi Jenkins and Roberto Smith, Trap Kitchen

Sixth Course: Spiced Lamb Ribs, Tzatziki, Armenian-Style Spice Blend
Nancy Silverton, Osteria Mozza, Pizzeria Mozza, Chi Spacca

Seventh Course: Mortadella Sandwich with Truffle Pomme Fondue
Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo, Jon & Vinny’s

Eighth Course: Slow-Roasted Pork Collar with Bird’s Eye Chile and Bagoong Coconut Cream. Caramelized Cauliflower and Shaved Turnips
Chad Valencia, Lasa

Ninth Course: Ricotta Cake Doughnut with Coriander Brittle, Lemon Curd and Strawberries
Curtis Stone, Gwen

Tenth Course: Petits Fours: Houjicha Caramel and Ganache Tart; Pate De Fruit
Akira Akuto, Nick Montgomery and Jen Yee, Konbi

Bonus: A special take-away item from Majordomo.

Additionally, Drive-Thru partner Hedley & Bennett will provide a free mask for every attendee — in addition to donating 1,000 masks to World Central Kitchen’s efforts.

And if that all wasn’t enough, American Express Card Members will also receive an exclusive amuse bouche from the Kismet duo of Sara Kramer and Sarah Hymanson.

7 Likes

Wow that is quite a lineup!! 10 course for $95 is a deal for all that variety

1 Like

Tickets sold out in minutes this morning, let us know how it is.

Tickets went on presale for AMEX cardholders Monday morning at 10AM. I forgot about it until 10:01, at which point presale tickets had sold out. I then set an Alert, and got a notification sometime Tuesday that additional tickets were available, and I got one then.

I would suggest setting an Alert in the Resy app as they very well might release more tickets. Hope you get lucky. I’ll report back regardless.

1 Like

Cool, I did turn notifications on, so maybe I’ll get lucky.