The Sale Thread

I like your picture.

1 Like

Thanks! All credit goes to Mrs. Wiremonkey

2 Likes

I’m not sure this is a sale but very tempted. Tokyo Central in Yorba Linda.

1 Like

3 Likes

https://www.lecreuset.com/factorytotabledallas?utm_source=curalate_instagram_story&utm_medium=curalate_igs_direct__media-import.mis_b46a936a-6333-4ea8-b13d-451bcfe73d63.14633&fbclid=IwAR29atJpaTufz5UbnYu_vPmAEQbIBh3jPzm3Rs6x9GcCQconvAzdkfJtGK0

it’s in DALLAS! i’m crying.

They have a few every year. The LA sale last year was in May. I believe I got my ticket in March… I’ll be keeping my ear to the ground…

2 Likes

Spotted at Whole Foods in Brea. This is a mini version of the panettone. We bought a quarter for $6 to try. Good way to taste before dropping $60 on the larger size one.

I’m no panettone expert by any means. The only time I’ve had panettone was samples at Eataly during the holidays. Yeasty sourdough like flavor. Great chocolate flavor. Fluffy texture. A really delicious bread product. Pairs very well with Monkish hazy IPA. It’s expensive but I would buy the panettone by Roy again.

4 Likes

Hi @catholiver - Do you make turkey?

That trunk belongs to the luckiest foodie of the year! :drooling_face:

At Toyko Central. Tamaki Gold on sale for $21.98 vs regular price of $33.88.

9 Likes

How good is that rice?

We like it and the price was right. On another thread I think somebody mentioned that Chef Go at Hayato recommended Tamaki Gold as a good everyday rice.

I don’t have a good enough palate to tell you whether Tamaki Gold is better than some of the other brands mentioned above. If we were going to splurge on a more expensive bag of rice I’d definitely pick rice grown in Japan.

4 Likes

Very good. IMO one of the best Japanese rice for regular eating.

Easy to cook and has a nice fragrance.

6 Likes

I may get some. The closest store appears to be gardena?

Mitsuwa Torrance

5 Likes

If you happen to be in Bratislava today, it’s “Ameriky Specials” weekend.

My favorite is the four hot dog buns.

5 Likes

Definitely worth the price of a ticket for a deal like that!

Still happening. Bristol Farms

6 Likes

Nice PSA, thanks!

Yorba Linda has 40% off dry aged prime steaks. Rib eyes were $18.99 per lb. What a deal.

1 Like