The Sale Thread

Doesn’t matter. They’ll be minimum 30 mins behind starting at open.

1 Like

I went to the santa monica one and got one easily.

2 Likes

DAMN KETO DIET!!!

So envious!!

2 Likes

Forgot to post this earlier, but Bristol Farms (at the least the Santa Monica one) is doing a “roadside” seafood sale. Pair of lobster tails for $19, and branzino at $11.99/lb. They also cooked and uncooked shrimp, halibut, and “seabass” (it did not say “Chilean”).

I think the sale ends today.

4 Likes

@js76wisco
La Carniceria Waygu is having a 2 year anniversary sale.

I’ve seen burger patties for $3 and half price Waygu ribeyes.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I’m literally getting in my car. Was thinking of what to do for dinner.

4 Likes

Prime Pizza Special

Today only for Cheese Pizza Day. Another special coming on the 20th for pepperoni pizza day.

Unfortunately you have to buy two.

6 Likes

All coffee beans at WF 25% off with Prime until next Tuesday 9/12. I picked up a bag of Bird Rock beans today and will grab another bag before the sale ends on Tuesday.

7 Likes

For tinned fish fans,
Scout Wild Caught Albacore Tuna in EVOO $2.99
They also had Smoked Albacore and Pink Salmon, but they weren’t in the system when I brought them up to the register. I’ll swing by again today and see if I can get a price.
This is the Rosemead location.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wait?!? Is this Grocery Outlet?! OMG!! I live near one and I LOVE Scout Tuna… it just comes in an infuriatingly small can!!

2 Likes

Not sure what price it is… but this has been spotted at Trader Joe’s so picking it up is now easier in person.

6 Likes

Whaa?! Thanks!

1 Like

It’s 4.99 at TJ

1 Like

Thanks so much again! I got some tonight at the Highland Park Location!! I struck out this weekend at the South Pas location.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Anything to help fellow tin enthusiasts!

2 Likes

I got some of that redboat sauce at trader joes, what to make with it?

1 Like

This isn’t a sale item per se but it’s a great deal: Slightly Imperfect Nori Sheets.

< $4 per pack at Marukai, quality is great.

6 Likes

Try subbing for anchovy in your Caesar dressing. A little goes a long way so taste as you go.

You can also try this Charles Phan Claypot Chicken Recipe

Um what?

6 Likes