The Sale Thread

That’s funny what I click your link it opens up my app, and has the deal. When I push the home button in the app it disappears and it’s not there at all. I’ll have to try it when I’m ready to order to see if it works. my KFCs all suck so it may be Location dependent.

Thank you!!

I’m a double tap away from ordering some KFC. Y’all are darn good enablers. LOL.

3 Likes

Were you able to find the coupon?

I found the coupon but the one near me doesn’t honor it.

There, 8 piece legs and thighs is also known as the Our Chickens Shit Gold Nuggets Bucket – only $22 + your first born

2 Likes

sheesh. really underscores the value of popeyes tuesday special

2 Likes

Damn who in their right mind pays that much for kfc.

What is the Popeyes Tuesday special?

So nice of Prime Pizza to post this like 8 hours ago on a Wednesday. So I guess this is only good through tomorrow?

3 Likes

thigh and leg for $3

2 Likes

They posted over the weekend in celebration of the upcoming pizza week. Sorry I didn’t post =X

And yeah guess y’all got one day left.

4 Likes

This is not the Tuesday special but the Popeyes near me has Chickens With Golden Beaks.

$29 for 8 pieces of bird a side and some biscuits.

2 Likes

On Sunday I ordered 5 pies for pickup on Monday only to get this email as I was sitting in the store waiting for them to pull the last pizza out of the oven. Brutal.

2 Likes

look at that calorie count!

1 Like

Welp, gotta give them credit for posting it so openly…?

1 Like

I think they are required to by law

1 Like

non-deal popeyes meals is one of the most fiscally irresponsible things you can do…

1 Like

The deals at this location are really not that much better than regular price. They’re almost 60% more than other locations.

Here is a deal 5 miles from my home:

Here is the same deal at the location nearest to me in the SFV

Hey, it’s only 55% more expensive.

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

If you’re in the market for some Staub pieces, Williams-Sonoma (!) is running a sale. The deep dutch oven and the enameled cast iron fry pan seem to be on a particularly deep discount.

7 Likes

Tomorrow rubios 99 cent fish tacos

4 Likes

BeserkerDay is underway:

3 Likes

Another great flannery beef deal this year! :cut_of_meat:

4 Likes