Time to Cancel Broguiere's Eggnog

Unlikely and illegal.

1 Like

“Chill bro, they’ve actually been lying to us forever”

• Cross
1 Like

Mr. Van Winkle would probably protest that…
VI

3 Likes

They didn’t change anything. But wishing they just stayed closed. How shallow that is. But they did change bottling location because last year there was a pandemic. Maybe you didn’t know. That location put a more detailed ingredient list. That’s all. Hopefully they’ll be back to normal this year.

1 Like

If you read the opening post, they absolutely changed the ingredients. It’s not plausible that they were previously lying.

Yes. Doesn’t taste like years ago. Now even the $3 egg nog tasted better than their $8 egg nog in plastic bottle.

Which $3 or other better eggnogs do you recommend instead? Or would you make it yourself?

I make my own, but Alexandre’s is probably good.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought my beloved egg nog in years. I’m afraid to now. With prices being so high for food, what is the price on these now and how much is the bottle deposit?

Edit - I see $8 above. What’s the bottle deposit?

What’s up with this? Any good?

1 Like

I haven’t tried this, but I have tried Rosa Bros. Horchata and it’s EXCELLENT. I imagine this one being good with spices and very rich. Rosa Bros.is from the Central Valley so they are Localish. You might want to see if you can get a smaller bottle at the poultry stand in the 3rd/Fairfax Farmers Market. They carry Rosa Bros.

1 Like

They carry Rosa Bros at the Cal Poly Pomona farm store.

My friend got the banana milk and said it was delicious.

1 Like

Rosa Brothers is the best! Live up in the central coast and always get their chocolate milk. I am sure the eggnog is great!

My Whole Foods has Alexandre’s this holiday season and it’s our new favorite.

2 Likes

Too heavy, too sweet, too caloric (even for eggnog).

All easily remedied by cutting it with milk!

1 Like

And some Cardinal Mendoza Brandy :wink:

2 Likes

I prefer bourbon :blush:

1 Like

Beg pardon–I was giving my opinion of Broguiere’s eggnog but you were asking about Rosa Bros., which I have not tasted. I agree with the idea of cutting it with milk or booze in any case. Maybe my palate has outgrown this holiday treat.

1 Like