Trois Mec > Ludobab

I was there at 1230. Definitely no parking - open spots were for other businesses. Petite Tois looked hopping in their parking lot patio. I did find street parking with out much problem though.

All in all very good. Great smokeyness on the lamb, cooked medium for the most part. The rice was very flavorful. I’m so used to tasteless tomatoes in salads these were ripe and flavorful.

Would love to come back

4 Likes

Wagyu Short Rib Skewer and Wood-grilled Tomatoes

The short rib was pretty chewy but also had a very deep and rich flavor, with a great char on both the meat and the peppers/onion. FWIW I’d probably get the lamb again over it though.

The tomatoes were so simple yet so impressive. The wood grilling really shines through–coaxing the sweetness out of the tomatoes. The white yogurt sauce was also a great compliment and one of the better sauces I’ve had from Ludobab.

7 Likes

7:30 Saturday, plenty of parking. Ordered lamb and kofta platters, a ratatouille skewer, and one of each side.

Damn, those sweet potatoes. I’m going to have to try that at home. Might be relevant that they use little baby ones.

White sauce is great. Says yogurt on the menu but tasted like lebne. Maybe the old-school full-fat strained Greek yogurt.

I had no trouble pulling apart the pita but I was standing there while they wrapped them and we were eating five minutes later.

3 Likes