Venice Ramen: come for the ramen but come BACK for the Gyoza and Shrimp Fried Rice

In addition to terrific chicken-pork broth ramen, I really love their big tori gyoza and shrimp fried rice. Kara-age is pretty fab as well.

13 Likes

:sparkling_heart: Venice ramen, they really are an under rated gem. If you like lighter broth I would say give it a shot!

3 Likes

Everyone one that I know that knows more about ramen than I do has mad respect for and loves Venice Ramen. Here is the karaage and other shots from a recent visit:

10 Likes

Funny enough. I just just talking to my friend about this. She says in Japan, great ramen shops also make amazing fried rice and gyoza. Something to do with needing carbs to soak up a night of salary people drinking.
I’ll save this one for one of my visits to the area. Thank you!

7 Likes

Wow, never had the karaage, that looks super krunchy!

3 Likes

They have some limited outdoor seating?

1 Like

No outdoor seating, but they do offer takeout. If you ERTAT some karaage, gyoza, and fried rice, it might be a nice little hood-top meal.

1 Like

We could totally easily eat that stuff in the car. :smiley: And crust on that kaarage looks amazing.

2 Likes

Um, @CiaoBob and I definitely ate at an outdoor table the last time we went to Venice Ramen.

3 Likes

ok. I could be mistaken. I only saw people waiting outside when I went at the end of Dec. I don’t recall seeing tables. Maybe give 'em a call, @paranoidgarliclover. They are family owned and operated and are super accommodating, so I think they could make outdoor dining happen for you!

edit: Ah! And now that I am I thinking back, it was a little drizzly that day so they may have not had the tables out.

2 Likes

Venice Ramen has outside tables - the images I took above are from those tables.

2 Likes

Nice pics!

1 Like