Westwood Village lunch options?

Thanks all for your recommendations :+1:!

Got a healthy list to start working my way through.

1 Like

Fundmental LA’s current lunch menu. Wonderful Food.

2 Likes

TLT: +1 will return. Sweet & spicy steak taco & Brussels sprouts

2 Likes

I should go back to TLT

What did you have there last time? I’ve got mixed feelings about their beet salad and their chimi (sp?) noodles.

I did not care for TLT. Of course that was the Irvine location so Westwood might be better? I found everything too sweet.

I’m a big fan of Fresh Corn Grill. Also like that they offer valet parking.

Couple of so-so tacos I believe.

While my husband was an undergrad there, he loved Enzo’s for their chicken parm and cheese pizza. I find that I enjoy their antipasto salad on occasion.
South of Wilshire, I rather liked Feast From the East for their Chinese chicken salad…it’s pretty basic and simple.

I had lunch at Fresh Corn today. Had the Ivy salad they ripped off (which is fine with me). In any event it was $18 with and Ice Tea seems over priced. Ok but not ultra impressed. My buddy had a large rice bowl. A lot of food for a lot of money given the venue.

In N Out.

Go ahead, hate on me. Day can’t possibly get any worse.

1 Like

I think maybe off day, nothing too sweet and I go often.

I used to like falafel King. Is it still there?

Falafel King is still there on Broxton but moved to the east side of the street.

1 Like

Curious. Now that you mention it, I can sort of see how one could detect an underlying and subtle sweetness in the dishes. I’m super sensitive to sweet (and normally don’t like it), and I’ve never thought of their dishes as being overly so. Maybe it was an off day? Or the branches taste differently?

@ipsedixit: ouch. :frowning:

@CiaoBob: give the brussel sprouts a try. I like their tacos, but I can’t remember which filling my partner orders when we get delivery… Short-rib? Their quesadillas are also quite good, although I like the one from Reuben’s truck better (more flavorful cheese mix).

I will have to try it again. Didnt get the brussel sprouts either.

1 Like

It is amazing how crowded that place gets. Be prepared to wait.

Bibigo today, okay not quite ktown level. More like food court Korean food…

Still getting acclimated to a non-ghetto college area…sanitized dining options…

1 Like

Did you come to us from New Haven?

W.Philly