What are your tips to enjoying Thanksgiving?

I throw tater tots in the waffle iron sometimes…top that sucker with crème fraiche and smoked salmon.

6 Likes

I love my Mini Waffler for stuff like that…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdRX9-eF07X/

1 Like

The week after thanksgiving is a good week to make dishes where you need several lbs of bread crumbs.

5 Likes

Lemme just say that after a few years of a stuffing haitus, Stuffins where made this year. 14/10 would recommend…

9 Likes

On his podcast Dave Chang said this is the best recipe they’ve tested on their recipe club. Both he and Chris said every person who made or ate it loved it. Anybody familiar with this type of stuffing? There are no measurements really.

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1YueMZVAl9NMwORfXuxFl0iEN9oqnK4U2X0h1T5K0VQc/mobilebasic

1 Like

I actually did make this, and really enjoyed it but kind of struggled with the lack of measurements. The flavor was great, and I would make it again, but next time I’d definitely add more eggs and keep an eye on making it wetter going in than I did the first time around.

The canned mandarin oranges actually did work out fine lol

6 Likes

Would you make it again next Thanksgiving? I’m so intrigued I might make a smaller version for NYE dinner to test it out.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d make it again next Thanksgiving. Not only the flavor, but the combination of it being stupid easy (other homemade one’s I’ve done have had a lot of little prep steps) and still feeling like I did something (not out of a box) was great.

5 Likes

I saw this on IG and thought of you wafflers. :slightly_smiling_face:

6,564 likes, 65 comments - 🥘 YOUR DAILY DOSE OF RECIPES 🍳 (@instarecipe_lover) on Instagram: "Would you try WAFFLE WINGS?? 👀🤤❤️ These look wild but still delicious!! TAG A FRIEND! �..."

I don’t know what the problem is with linking to IG now but that is supposed to be the reel not just a photo. Anyone else having problems?

Instagram links have been messed up for me for a long time.

Yeah I did what I always do to link IG but only a photo showed up this time. :thinking: