What is your happiest bite?

@Dommy I’ll check it out at California Market! Hopefully I can find my coffee one. I have a crush on that somehow and cannot let it go, hahaha.

Hey there! Ice Cream Update!! I was in K-Town Galleria Market and just decided to check if they had the ice cream since I rarely shop there. They had them!! Including a brand new (to me!) Milk Tea flavor! OMG. I LOVE Milk tea… so I had to get both!!

It’s been a little bit since we had even the Coffee and so it was fun to compare the two! The Milk Tea is sweeter. It tastes very much like Jasmine milk tea, hubs perfers more Roasty Teas for his Milk tea, so he still loved the Coffee the best (Because it’s so roasty). I like the this Milk Tea better… it actually has slightly fewer calories than the coffee cup!!

As to why I was at the K-Town Galleria… well it’s home to my most recent happiest bite. In the food court, Galleria Tonkatsu has a Katsu Shrimp plate. How is Katsu shrimp different than tempura shrimp? Well they butterfly the shrimp perfectly flat and so you get this CRAZY crunch vs. shrimp ratio. Everything they serve is made fresh in house including their super delicious tartar sauce. I’ve had this type of Korean/Japanese Tartar sauce lots of times before… but they by far have the best. I also love that they always give you yellow peppers… LOL!!

\

Close up of perfectly crisp Katsu Shrimp (Combo #4). Good to the tippy tail!

7 Likes

I want that ice cream :joy: every day, three time a day :joy::joy::joy: and Mini Kabob Fries in between :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like