What's cookin'?

Sigh. YOU referred to the cheese, not I.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Cheese+Steaks+sub&FORM=HDRSC2

1 Like

Dumping some recent meals cooked

Smash burger

Salmon donabe

Fun with summer truffles

11 Likes

hot and sour fish curry with tamarind. well, i made this a couple of days ago but posted the recipe today.

4 Likes

sugar pie pumpkin roasted with olive oil and zhoug, chickpeas, shallots, tahini-lemon-garlic-olive oil dressing

1 Like

Yum yum and - do I need to get on a plane for this? - YUM!

It was loosely based on this (since I couldn’t find the original Casa Moro recipe):

1 Like

Some people laughed when I microwaved some leftover rice and mixed it with peanut butter and piri-piri.

That actually sounds pretty good.

1 Like

If I’d mixed grilled meat with the peanut butter and piri-piri before adding them to the rice nobody would have thought there was anything odd about it.

stufato del frigo: leeks, Pomi, eggplant, peppers, green beans, garlic, espelette

1 Like

leftover saliva chicken from a Sichuan restaurant, leftover broccoli rabe from an Italian restaurant, and fresh brown jasmine rice (22 minutes in the Instant Pot)

Fusion food! :slight_smile:

What the hell is saliva chicken?

2 Likes

When you forget to tell your butcher to remove the chine bone from your rack of pork. This is going down for 4 hours in sous vide and a nice sear.

4 Likes

Could you, if not too late, take a pic of it in the ‘cooker’ please?

Sorry. All cooked and eaten.

Got a couple of little butternut squash in the CSA box, so I made a gratin with Manchego, butter, eggs, and nutmeg.

4 Likes

That is so badass!

1 Like